COMMON FUND IS HERE TO HELP
Common Fund distributes financial assistance from multiple sources to those in need. If you or someone you know is in need of utility assistance, please call one of our partner agencies for help.
- Christian Outreach Program – Elkhorn (COPE): 402-616-2330
- Eastern Nebraska Community Action Partnership (ENCAP): 402-453-5656
- Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties: 402-471-4515
- Northeast Nebraska Community Action Partnership: 402-385-6300
- Southeast Nebraska Community Action Partnership: 402-862-2411
- Family Housing Advisory Service: 402-934-7921
- Heart Ministry Center: 402-451-2321
- Heartland Family Service: 402-553-3000
- Institute for Community Alliances (ICA): 712-256-8663
- Metropolitan Utilities District (MUD): 402-554-6666
- Omaha Public Power District (OPPD): 877-536-4131
- The Salvation Army: 402-898-7700
- Together Inc: 402-345-8047
- United Way of the Midlands: 211 or 402-444-6666
The mission of the Common Fund is to efficiently and equitably coordinate client-focused financial assistance that measures results and empowers community agencies to provide more effective service through the use of pooled resources.
The vision of the Common Fund is that of a coordinated fund to effectively link clients to financial assistance to stabilize housing in our community.